To be eligible all successful candidates must
- Be available to work online and in person at our studio located at 2359 Royal Windsor Drive Unit 210, Mississauga, ON Canada.
- Be available for all dates and hours stated in contract.
- Be a Canadian Citizen, have a PR, or refugee status.
- Application: Fill out our easy to use online application form. After submitting your form, our team will review your application. You will receive an email notifying you, whether you have received an audition and/or interview and can proceed onto the next steps. Only actors will be asked to audition. Please remember that this program is highly competitive, and unfortunately we are not able to audition/interview all applicants. Successful applicants will receive an email providing information on how to complete Steps 2 – 6. (Online applications open approximately one month prior to the beginning of the program).
- Questionnaire: Complete our skills and knowledge form.
- Register for Workshop : Register for an online Zoom Industry Exploration Workshop
- Availability: If you are selected for an interview, schedule your interview online.
- Workshop: Participate in our online industry exploration workshop and get an understanding of what topics we will explore in Summer Ensemble.
- Interview 1: Meet the team and answer some questions to see if you are a good fit for the program this year. Actors will be asked to audition.
- Interview 2: Successful Applicants will be selected for a 60 minutes long group interview.
- HR Interview: A Human Resources regular job style interview.
- Receive Results