Would you like to work in culture? Crane Creations is hiring a Content Promoter This is a full time position in Mississauga, Ontario.
The Content promoter is part of Crane Creations’ marketing team. This vital team member of Crane Creations Theatre Company is responsible for increasing our digital reach. This role is involved in increasing the audience of our website and our social media channels.
Get notified about future opportunities.
Position Title: Content Promoter
Start Date: December 1 2022
End Date: November 30 2023
Type of Engagement: Full Time
What Will You Do?
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Increasing number of followers and engagements as per company’s goals
- Providing input in team discussions on how to increase engagement and following
- Researching keywords, hashtags in order to determine how to achieve higher reach
- Increasing the number of Youtube channel subscribers
- Staying on top of trends how to improve Youtube discoverability and ranking
- Research and strategize keywords
- Perform website analytics
- Staying on top of trends how to improve website discoverability and ranking
- Create and manage email campaigns to promote content
- Create QR codes for events soliciting new subscribers
- Solicit new subscribers at events and/or oversee staff and volunteers to do so
- Perform surveying and analysis of digital audience satisfaction
- Participate in various social media forums to post content and solicit new followers
- Distribute flyers to solicit new subscribers and followers
Requirements: Experience working in performing arts
Education and Experience: Degree in Theatre, Live Performing Arts, Marketing or equivalent experience
Skills: Google Analytics, WordPress, Schema, Metadata, SEO optimization
Languages: English, knowledge of any other language is considered an asset
Drivers License: G license and access to a reliable vehicle
Software experience: Google Suite, MAC proficiency, PC proficiency, video editing, audio editing software
Training and certificates: Typing speed at least 50 words per minute
Additional Requirements: Understanding of Canadian performing arts sector and not for profit environment is a required foundation in this position.
Mississauga residents will be given a priority
Crane Creations is committed to equity, accessibility, and transparency at all points in the recruitment and hiring process. Crane Creations encourages submissions from members of these following priority groups:
- Immigrant or First Generation Artists
- Artists Living in Mississauga and the Region of Peel
- Diverse Artists
- Francophone and Bilingual (French/English) artists across Canada.
Deadline to Apply
Date: November 06 2022
We Can’t Wait to Work With You!
- Resume in a PDF form
- Two references
- A typing speed test certificate